Monday, October 6, 2008

"Style is Nothing, but Nothing is without Style"


It doesn't matter which generation you come from, there are always gona be things that are in style, for example clothing. Different time have different style but do you realized that some old stuff also known as 'VINTAGE' is making its way back? While talking to some old people, I ask some questions about what they were wearing or listening when they were in their 20's and surprisingly some things are still pretty popular now. I'm actually using some of my mom's old belts and skits (things she was using when she was my age). So i guess it is true that fashion is going around in circle, so my suggestion would be dun throw your stuff away, keep them and one day maybe your kids might wana use then too, ahaha:p

I got this illustration from http://www.artdesignfashion.com/timelines/ done by Irina V. Ivanova. This site shows what was in during 1900's to 1990's, not only clothing but also popular music, dance etc. It's quite interesting to see the differences and also the similarities between different times.

Rika**

No comments: